Okay, so the real anniversary is this week, I guess I got a bit excited on the previous posting, oh well. Anyways, we'll be celebrating the real American way by going to a Bee's baseball game! Woohoo! Austin won some tickets on the radio station, which he is excited about. I just look forward to spending time with him.
Lately we've been spending our Sunday's inviting people over for dinner and then making a nice meal for them, we also experiment making something new. So the 1st Sunday we made Ribs for Austin's parents, they turned out pretty good. I don't think there were any complaints, next time I'll try a different recipe, in order to perfect it. This last Sunday we made meat loaf for Austin's friends Colby, and Bryan. They rather enjoyed it. I thought it was pretty good.
Next week we have been invited over to Colby's and Bryan's for lasagna, an offer we can't turn down. So the week after that we'll see who our next guests will be!
1 komentārs:
Enjoy this time together as much as possible. Because soon, you'll be drying toilet paper, cleaning urine off your doors, and trying to figure out what life is beyond motherhood :)
Ierakstīt komentāru