Christmas at our house has come early. Here is our new table-bulb syringe included!!! We love our table, it is just so unreal that this thing sits in our house. We haven't had anyone over yet to show it off. I still have to protect it (make plastic seat covers).
The buffet was included with the table, and Austin finally got the TV he has been saving for. Saturday I was kicked out of the house, (not really) and Austin watched like 3 football games. Yuck!!!
And our mostbestest gift of all. Our baby girl! Poor thing has a cold. Thus the bulb syringe sitting out so casually on the table.
I hope that this Christmas season finds all of you in the best of spirits. I find it important to really sit down and count our many blessings. They are many, we do not realize how truly blessed we are until one of our blessings are taken from us. Enjoy this season with your family, and may the Spirit of Christmas rest within your heart!
Love the Wallaces!



1 komentārs:
Wow, Santa really loves you guys! Just kidding. God does. And I love you too. Enjoy every moment, good or bad and make the best of that gorgeous table. You're doing so great. Love ya!
Ierakstīt komentāru