So I've had a little bit of time on my hands...promise, I have NOT been neglecting my motherly, and wifely duties!!! I have put some TLC into the blogging thing, and have made just a few updates...I'm still VERY new at this, so if you have any suggestions to make my blog look better, let me know. Also, I've been getting into some pretty deep water this past week! Here I go: Couponing!!! I'm starting the craze, I just think that to pay $20 for $160 worth of groceries is UNBELIEVABLE! So I'm going to see if I can reach that, if not...hey, saving 50% of my bill is worth it then. I've picked up crocheting and I want to get real crafty and sell my stuff. I still think it's a long ways off, considering I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CROCHET! but I'm having fun trying to learn. Along with shopping, crocheting, cooking: crackers, noodles, granola, granola bars, tortillas, and everything else to save some $$$; being a beehive advisor, basketball "coaching", visit teaching, activities, and everything else to keep me busy...life is going great! Here is a sneak peak of what I made up.

3 komentāri:
Your so talented. I love and miss you so much!!!
Angie,
Adorable!! Icould never crochet something as cute as that.. Don't have the patience I guess. Anyways, keep up the great work!! The pics were fun to see also. Love, Momma
Keep up the couponing and crocheting!! It is fun to have some hobbies along with being wife and mother. Love the blog and all the colors.
Ierakstīt komentāru