ceturtdiena, 2007. gada 31. maijs

What up?



This is my life as of yet...I work at Storesonline as an Event Planner, the job has room for improvement and I'm the one that gets to make that happen. Which means, I get to basically train myself to send out mass amounts of emails, and phone messages, I have made a brochure to hand out at events and to increase rates, don't know if that will pass and be printed.

Right now we are waiting for Austin to find a job for next school year...he has a job interview in Grand Junction, Colorado, and we are crossing our fingers. We also are crossing fingers that his current job will have his position open so he can pick that up. There's so many uncertainties that it's scary living by faith alone.

Our future can go in many directions, we'll see where we en up!

1 komentārs:

Mindy teica...

Good Luck on the job search! You guys will find joy and happiness whatever comes your way.