ceturtdiena, 2007. gada 17. maijs

Where my husband goes, there I go.

So, Austin has 2 job interviews this week. One from a school in Littleton Colorado, and the other from a school in Corvallis Oregon. One is a phone interview, the other is a live interview. This weekend we are renting a car and driving to Oregon! Crazy as it seems, but I think this is the place, if they accept Austin then we'll be moving as early as August, to start settling in. Corvallis is a college town, a lot smaller when compared to Portland on the google maps. It's about 1 hour from the coast, and we'll be in a school on the outskirts of Corvallis. Not too big. We'll have to find an apartment of course, and my car, my poor car, I'm afraid, won't make the 12 hour drive. It may need to be sold, or given away. Still need to decide what to do with it...suggestions?

2 komentāri:

Mindy teica...

Terra will take anything for free :) Congrats on the interviews. Our prayers are with you and your family.

M. Wallace teica...

I hope you get whatever you want to get with the job offer. Your husband sounds like an amazing person, and you two deserve the best. I am glad you are so in love! He is a lucky man!!!!!