ceturtdiena, 2007. gada 7. jūnijs

UNOFFICIAL

It's unofficial!!! But aparently Austin was at an assembly yesterday, and his principle called him up and told the whole school that she was called, as a reference, and told that they are going to offer Austin the job!!!! And then, Austin called the school yesterday as well, and the Vice Principle asked if the District had called yet, and told him that they are going to offer him the job...so basically, Grand Junction, here we come!!! Austin has to be at work the 2nd week of August, and school starts the 3rd week! So we would be moving the 1st week of August, CRAZY!, and the week before that (the last week of July) is training for Austin in the Las Vegas area!!! If you know of apartment rentals, or house rentals, let us know!!!

2 komentāri:

Mindy teica...

i need something official!!! congrats though! you'll have to blog pictures!

Kareena Watkins teica...

Hey Angie! Nice blog! I love it, I should probably do the same thing sometime, possibly this summer when I am home for 2 months. I just don't know how committed I will be to updating it :) Well thankfully Colorado isn't too far, and I get to see you before you leave. I hope you are doing well and I can't wait to see you!