ceturtdiena, 2007. gada 4. oktobris

Harry Potter

Austin and I have finally caught the Hogwarts express, and are reading the books. It's kind of fun to be doing this together. He is usually a book ahead of me and reads with whatever free time he has, sometimes he's reading late into the night. Unusual for a boy that doesn't like to read. I am a book behind him (Book 3) and I bring my book to school and read during my break and lunch time. We rented movies 1 and 2 last night and have watched the first one. I'm so engrossed in Harry Potter these days that my dreams are even about Hogwarts. The first thing on my mind when I wake up is the book, and the last thing is the book also. I can't wait to finish the books and to figure out what happens. To all of you who know...don't ruin it for me!
This weekend we'll be coming to Utah for General Conference.

2 komentāri:

Kareena Watkins teica...

Now that we have had general conference, you can explain all of the things that Elder Ballard explained in his talk to those people with questions. Wasn't it awesome! I plan to memorize facts (such as membership, number of temples, countries and territories we are in) so that I can bump into someone that wants to know! I just loved that talk!!!

Mindy teica...

You've been tagged, go read my blog!