ceturtdiena, 2007. gada 8. novembris

Update

Allright, so I need to update this thing, I've been told by a few people that I'm slacking. Let's see if I can work my way backwards. So Thanksgiving is coming up and Austin and I will be going to Utah to spend the holidays with family. If you are family and read this often, I need your Christmas list. Okay, so then I had one day off this week and I've been getting my blanket finished, I've pieced together bits of cloth and denim, and I've got a pretty good sized top for a blanket. Austin and I will then go to Joanne's this Friday as our date, and we'll look at material not only for the bottom, but then we will be looking at material to make our own first couples stockings, so if anyone has ideas, feel free to give...

Halloween was not as exciting as some others, but we did have fun going to trunk or treat, and we were cleaned out in the 1st 20 minutes we were there, so we went out for appetizers. We've managed to carve pumpkins, and then I've taken the left over after holiday pumpkins and I've made pumpkin pie, and I've got more saved up for something else.

The more I work at a middle school the more I realize that not every good girl and boy, are good. My naive self believes that everyone was just like me. It's appauling to read about the words they say, the things they throw, the lies they're caught in. I often wonder what boat I missed and why everyone is so messed up. Oh well, one of the things I've learned. I don't know everything.

Austin and I are trying to decide what to do for the summer, we could stay in CO, stay in UT, fo to AK, or make it to Germany. We'll be there 2 month, while we both hopefully work, and he begins his master's degree. What do you think?

3 komentāri:

Heather teica...

I like your idea for Christmas stockings. I have been thinking of making some Jeremy and Me since we don't have them yet. (Plus, we have been in UT for the past three Christmas's and just doesn't seem the same).

I started sewing a Christmas table runner today...just cause I had some Christmas material scraps. It looks good so far. I have enough scraps to maybe do a Christmas tree skirt.

Heather teica...

For this summer...I'd probably do the Germany thing. But it might be sort of expensive since the Euro keeps going up and the dollar keeps going down.

Anonīms teica...

Momma says, "I know why you aren't as messed up as the kids you work with... You had a GREAT MOM who taught you right from wrong, who taught you not to lie cheat and steal and to have integrity! Thats why you are so AWESOME! And that's why you found an awesome husband!"