Allright, I'm cheating...I get sick of looking at myself running. So I'm putting in a new post. I seem to have not much internet access, that allows me to download photos, and just take time to write. So I am quickly "catching-up" at work. Austin and I just returned from Arizona. We spent 4 days with my mom...we took some pictures that I'll have to download, by the time I get that in, I'll even put up my Christmas photos of Disneyland! Anyways, we had lots of fun with her and David, they kept us busy, I think I took a nap everyday, just because I was so tired. So now I'm back at work at the Optometrist place until Spring Break ends on Monday, and then I'm back to the old grind. As much as I don't like work...sometimes it's just good to be back to doing what I do. Sometimes it just feels good to do nothing, of course, my house is a mess, and there is no food in the fridge, but you know, sometimes you just don't wanna...But I'll get back in the grind soon.
Challenge: Mindy, I'm going to take your challenge and I am going to run 3 miles on Tues, Thur, and Sat. Making it a total of 9 miles...does any one else want to take this challenge on? I'm promoting less weight, and flatter stomach...Mindy has always seemed to kick my trash at looking so wonderful, so if I can keep up with her, then maybe I can show the same results...only, I don't have the newborn thing, so I'll have to just keep to the basics.
6 komentāri:
Yes - post pictures! And yes, BRING IT ON! I did it last week and this week - 3 miles Mon, Wed, Fri. You CAN do it!
Yippee! Something new on your blog. But that challenge sounds brutal (sp?). I hate running, but I do walk one hour a day with friends plus I have the eliptical in the living room...I try to work an hour on it but lately have been taking a break. I'll have to get back to that soon. Anyway, it's good to hear from you and post those pics. Can't wait to see them!
I did it, I did it!!! I ran the one week, every other day, 3 miles, so Th, Sat, Tues, and I started to walk 3 miles on the off days. so i've ran 12 mi since thurs! yay me!!
Way to go! Now do it again!
Nice to see a new post. Good luck with the running! Can't wait for pictures
You are amazing and so beautiful! WOW, I got lucky!!!
Ierakstīt komentāru