sestdiena, 2008. gada 12. aprīlis

Life as an update.

Allright, I finally have found some time to sit down and add some pictures. If this layout ends up being childish, it's because I still haven't figured out how to work this thing.
I guess I'll start from Christmas and what we did, and then work our way up to the current time. We spent most of Christmas day in UT and we even managed some time to go sledding with Holly and her cute family (this is their tradition, they go sledding on Christmas every year).
Next we flew out to Las Vegas, to spend sometime with Austin's dad and his family, we drove early the next morning to Disneyland and we just had tonz of fun. Some things I remembered from when I was 10 and going then, but a lot I didn't remember. I don't recommend Disneyland for young kids, it drains you out.




We then came home to see Mindy and Briella, my new niece.


In March for Spring Break we went to Arizona and we spent a few days with my mom and David, we went to a Renaissance festival....saw the AZ temple...went to an arboretum...

and last but not least, our last trip to UT, we bought a car...say goodbye to the cougar and hello to Veronica!

2 komentāri:

Siouxzbelle teica...

We did have fun didn't we! Where is the pictures of your bungi jumping trampoline? Or was Austin doing the video and I was taking pictures? I'll have to post them in my blog... When I do it!

Mindy teica...

LOVE the update!