

Last weekend, Austin and I took a trip to Utah, and we were there especially to meet up with one of my good friends from Latvia, she was a baptized member of 1 month when I got into the field, she was my mommy-so to say. She tried to help me with the language, made games, and flash cards for me; when the weather got real cold, she always made sure my scarf and coat were done up right; she often would write me letters of encouragement weekly to let me know how much I was loved. I can't tell you how much I appreciated her support, she was the best! Now it is Agnese's turn to serve a mission, she reported to the MTC last Tuesday, although I was not able to be there, I hope that I can support her to where she appreciates me...I could never do for her what she has done for me...this time she goes into the mission field without me...so, I do what I can from a distance, Buchas!

3 komentāri:
She's one to easily fall in love with. She better watch out! I didn't know she helped you so much on your mission. That makes me love her more.
Looks like you guys had a great time. That picture of Holly is hysterical!
Chickadee, it's time to give me something else to look at!!! It isn't fun to be snoopy if it's the same pictures every time!!!
Ierakstīt komentāru