What a day! I spent it all at work-mostly...in the summer time, Austin and I help out with Summer School, so while Austin was home in bed with a back injury, I was at work, earning the dough-on my BIRTHDAY! (it was all right though) Our lead teacher who kind of acts as Principal, made sure to remind EVERYONE that is was my birthday, so not only did I get a song sung to me by all 80 students, but I also would have the students tell me through out the day-Happy Birthday. Melissa, the lead teacher, even got me a birthday cake to celebrate the momentous occasion! The day was filled with e-mails and phone messages of people either singing or wishing me a Happy Birthday..I'd like to express thanks to all those who remembered me on this day...My parents, my sisters (excluding Holly-what's the deal?), cousin Kareena, my in-laws, my grandparents-in-law, Art and Adele, the eye doctor (who I work for, and I sent the postcard to myself!), Agnese, Troy-Austin's friend who I have yet to meet, and various students and staff at school!
Austin took me out to eat at WWPeppers, and then we went shopping!!! I bought 2 kapris, 1 shorts, 1 pants, 1 shirt, 1 pair of flip flops!! I still have some leftover birthday money, and am still looking for ideas, if you've got any...send them along! I'd say that welcoming in the year of 26 has been good for me! I look forward to thinking back on what I've accomplished in the 25th year of my life, and making goals for my 26th year!
7 komentāri:
I was hoping that you would hang out with us longer on the weekend of the 4th so that I could give you some real birthday fun. But, I know that your inlaw side is a lot more fun than the Stevens side and time was limited. Sounds like you have residual birthday dinero. Save it for the next time you're here and we'll party like it's 1999. :)
Happy Late Birthday Angie!! I'm glad you had such a great time for the 4th of July and your birthday. Isn't married life great!! Keep me updated on your life, I really enjoy reading your posts.
Happy Late Birthday Angie!! I'm glad you had such a great time for the 4th of July and your birthday. Isn't married life great!! Keep me updated on your life, I really enjoy reading your posts.
Apparently if you hit "enter" twice, you get two of the same posts. Sorry about that!!
Wahoo! I guess I'm a little behind reading your post . . glad there was something new this time. I'm so happy that you are older now. When will you catch up to me? You need to take pics of your new clothes and model them on your blog. You need a new dress . . . go buy one with some sexxy strappy shoes. Go. Do it.
Thanks for the birthday wishes...I don't know about the sexy dress with the strappy shoes, let's be realistic mindy!
Okay so I'm a little late but Happy Birthday!
Ierakstīt komentāru