I don't have any pictures, but I do have some new news!! Life is still going! Yay!
Okay, so back to my entry, today I am waiting before I have a job interview to work at Austin's school as a secretary, I'm a lot of nervous parts! I don't like interviews! Especially if it's with a board of people, something college classes didn't really prepare me for, so after I told Austin I wasn't going, I scraped the list of what they're looking for, pryed myself from my teddy bear, changed clothes to be more comfortable, and said okay I'm ready! I also received a phone call for another interview at Western Colorado Community College, and I had to turn them down, because I'll be out of town...and I'm still waiting to hear back from a Medical Billing Firm on another job. So, needless to say I'm a little stressed...I failed to mention that I hate filling out applications, writing up a resume, and letters of intent...honestly, I let Austin write up MOST all of it for me. The other stressor for me is I do have 2 jobs now, 1 is okay and the other could be better, but I don't want to leave one of them stranded, and I really don't want to leave the other one, so I'm kind of even more stressed out that I should be. Oh well, Life is still going, and that's the good News!
PS I'm coming to UT today!!
1 komentārs:
I LOVE YOU!
We should add some blogs to your blog if you want. We can add Heather and Jared Conley - jhaconley.blogspot.com
Chantel and her soon to be hubby -
nickrbockr.blogspot.com
Even Dustin and Alecia(and baby) -
aliciabuilds.com/familynews
Just a thought, but it would be neat to have those blogs readily available if I wanted to see them. But it's your blog! I love you!!!!!
Ierakstīt komentāru