Three weeks and counting...I don't know what the post is going to be about, obviously about Brynn and being a new mom. That's wierd to say, I'm a mom, and I love it! Even though I get woke up 3-4 times in the night, sometimes I wake up seconds before she does. I still love her. And when she gets air inside her little body, and she's crying-I love her; and when I lay her down for a nap and then she wakes up to say-I don't think so! I love her. My world has been changed upside-down, from what it was 4 weeks ago, and I love it. I could stare at this girl all day, she brings so much joy to my heart, and when I haven't seen her for a couple hours, because she's sleeping, I just have to go sneak a peek at her.
I just want to thank everyone that has helped me get to this point...
My mom, for spending a week with us, cooking meals, cleaning, teaching, and taking memorable pics.
My mom-in-law, and father-in-law for spending a couple weeks with us and helping us through the first few bumps, for all of the house improvements, and for having Kim and Cindy come and help.
My sister's for the baby shower, clothes, baby items, hours of reassurance on the phone
My dad for his love and support, and for coming out to see us twice this summer
Austin's family for the baby shower, gifts, and love
People from my work, for the baby showers and love
People from church, for meals, baby shower, and advice.
Thank you all!
3 komentāri:
That's a beautiful picture of the two of you! I'm sure you are doing a great job being a mommy!
Ahhh. It sounds like you are head over heals for that little bundle.
Isn't life precious! And being with you for the week was one I will treasure always. It was my honor and privilege to come and be with your sweet little family for a week. I miss you and wish we were closer.
Love,
Momma
Ierakstīt komentāru