I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations, she is so beautiful. Austin, you look like the perfect father and Angie, you look so beautiful. It's been a long time since I've even said hello, Austin, and Angie, you don't even know me, but I was just so excited for you both, I had to comment! Good luck these next few weeks... and months! Enjoy every second.
Congrats guys, girls are the best. I know what you mean about the watching her while she sleeps, one of my favorite things to do is watch her sleep. We were thinking about the name Brynn a little, it is a cute name. She is really cute, must take after yourside Angie, just kidding. You guys did good.
9 komentāri:
Cute little Brynn, where did you get all of that dark hair? Good job Angie and Austin.
Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Now get as much rest as you can!
She's adorable!! Just perfect. Congratulaions!!
Oh, she is perfect! Seriously-- not all babies are beautiful, but she really is! Congratulations to both of you! We are so happy for you.
Congrats! She is so adorable, I am so happy for you guys!
I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations, she is so beautiful. Austin, you look like the perfect father and Angie, you look so beautiful. It's been a long time since I've even said hello, Austin, and Angie, you don't even know me, but I was just so excited for you both, I had to comment! Good luck these next few weeks... and months! Enjoy every second.
Congratulations guys!! She is beautiful!!
Congrats guys, girls are the best. I know what you mean about the watching her while she sleeps, one of my favorite things to do is watch her sleep.
We were thinking about the name Brynn a little, it is a cute name. She is really cute, must take after yourside Angie, just kidding. You guys did good.
Ierakstīt komentāru