ceturtdiena, 2010. gada 13. maijs

Cheeser!

This last week Brynn has been teething!!! What a battle for something so natural, you can't see her pearlies in this pic, but you can see the cheeser she will give us, it's so cute! 
I don't know that this post has a purpose, it's more of a jumble of our happenings!
1. We have grass in our yard!!!
2. Our garden is planted
3. Dexton Owen Wallace was born this month, and he experienced his first tornado
4. School is almost over...which means a fun summer is scheduled for us...Louisiana, Oklahoma, Lake Powell, UT, girls camp, Louisiana again, UT again, Colorado of course!
5. I get to celebrate my 28th Birthday (Aaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!)
6. I'm going to girls camp!!!!
7. Brynn will be turning 1
So much fun, so much excitement I can hardly contain myself...
I'll be taking pics a long the way
*Smile for the camera*

2 komentāri:

Mindy teica...

Please send her to me. I just want to hold her and snug her up like a little bug! She is so cute!!

Siouxzbelle teica...

How cute! That cheeser grin and gummer! Sounds like you will have a great summer. I like the grass in the yard, it will be fun to play on. You guys are doing so GREAT! I love you guys and little Brynn.

Love,

Momma