Oh Baby! This little girl is crawling, standing, and getting into trouble constantly, if it's on the ground it's bound to be in her mouth, if she can reach it, it will end up on the floor, then in her mouth if it's small enough, ie, cords, newspapers, phones, etc. Things that are too large to put in her mouth include lamps (so far). It's SO FUN to baby proof the house! You won't find ANY cleaners under my sink, there are hairties on the handles of cabinets she can open, and I'm CONSTANTLY sweeping the floor, (not vacuuming too much, she cries!) You'll find toys strewn all over the floor, in the livingroom, the extra room, the baby room, and even the master bedroom. Watch out for the books she has pulled off the shelf, I know this 2 foot bundle of joy is just starting, I can't wait to see what she does next. PS, all the plants except one are high on a shelf in the laundry room! ; )

2 komentāri:
I LOVE this picture of her. So cute gnawing the table. I'm alittle worried about I'm going to baby proof but I think I have a couple more monthe to go. Yay, Brynn!!!
I'm so excited to see you guys in August. your lil girl is sooooo darling.
Ierakstīt komentāru