Isn't she SO cute? I love sleeping babies! I have to peek in on her every night before I go to bed! This pic was taken Sunday after church, she's in her dress, and she snuggles up to her Piggy! I love this age! She is just so fun!
We went to the park to play, Brynn loved the swings, but she wasn't sure about the slide, it wasn't until a week later we tried a bigger slide that she got a thrill! I love the slide pic, and I want to do a family pic on the slide, does anyone want to come and visit us in CO to take our picture?!
So, I did the UV Expo! This is what my booth looked like and everything! I had a lot of help...Holly painted and created, and put together my trees in the corner that hold up my scarves, she also helped with the set up and take down of the booth, and she watched my puppy while I was doing the Expo. Mom came out to UT to help out with the Expo and help with the admission fee, she ended up getting sick, but she still came to sneak a peek! She braved the 8 hours or so of driving by herself for me and I have to say, she's got more guts than me! Mindy was my partner in crime, she came to the expo and helped me out, I got potty breaks when I needed, and brought me Ts when needed, I got break times, food, and a slap in the face when needed! She also watched Brynn so that I was able to set up! Terra was my babysitter for the 1st day of the Expo, she tackled this while having a baby of her own. She had Brynn for 13 hours!!! She even came to the expo on Sat. to show her support. Dad was a big help, he watched Brynn on Saturday and Schnebly the puppy. He supplied me with a warm bed, a roof over my head, and food in my stomach! I have such a wonderful family! THANK YOU! I couldn't have done it without you all!
The Expo went pretty good, it was a learning experience, I have a better idea of what to expect next time, and there will be a next time, I still have 400 scarves to sell!
Love to all!



4 komentāri:
Way cute pictures, well except the one of me of course. You and Brynn are so adorable. I'd love to come and take your family pictures! Can you take ours as well? Love you and all you do!
I love them! I took a couple of pictures of Brynn and Tatiana together, I'll have to see if I can download them to my blog for ya. See ya soon.
Way to go do something adventurous! I wish I were that brave! Sounds fun and good luck in the future!
Brynn is way cute
Ierakstīt komentāru