I'm getting ready for my first festival!!! UV Expo, here I come. I'm going to be selling my scarves at a booth on the 10th and 11th of Sept. I'm so excited, I've had a lot of help to get me this far, and I've spent a lot of time getting things ready! I have about 475 scarves that I will be bringing and they are just the most beautiful things, it's hard not to take one of each for myself!! So next week I'll be getting in my car with a baby, and a dog, and we'll start the drive to UT, and a weekend full of possibilities!!!!
Here is something I've been working on! I bought the glass head at Pier 1, it was the last one, but it is showing the headwraps that I've been making!! I love them, They are so cute and they go well with anything!!
This is me modeling my headwrap! I created the pattern myself, I wasn't going to sell any of these, but, what the hey!



Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru