Today I tried Zumba for the first time. What a ride, it was fun and I felt dumb not ever doing those moves before. I have started working out, again. This is week one, but I go to the gym and am doing the classes for the hour. This week I've done kickboxing, zumba, bootcamp, and tomorrow is Yoga, I missed mondays class, but plan to be there next week! It really helps that I've got me a workout buddy to get me there, and since I work at the gym...membership is free, and they have a great daycare there, so Brynn gets to play while I'm stretching my muscles!
Yesterday I had a mtg with our ward's Girls Camp Leader, I am her assistant, and the details are coming together, I'm really excited about camp this year! It'll be fun to get there and share that week with the girls. We've got so many fun things planned for them!
The Fruita Farmer's Market is coming up, and I am looking to enter as a vendor. I've got some new ideas that I've got to hammer out and then if all goes well I'll have a spring collection!! I just got to get busy!!! The only problem is I've got so much to do, I don't know where to start, when to start and how to start...I try to prioritize everything, and I come up with everything is a priority! Thank goodness I've got some time, and I'm not procrastinating, because there is no room for the in my busy schedule right now!!
2 komentāri:
Angie, You are doing great! You are doing great thingss.
Totally didn't know you worked at the gym....and i've been wanting to try Zumba! Looks so fun!
Ierakstīt komentāru