ceturtdiena, 2011. gada 27. janvāris

My Phone is dead

Last night I made my last call around 6:38pm.  And it was the last call my phone will ever make.  I reprogramed my phone causing me to lose any pics I had taken, and any numbers I had saved :( Even sadder that would mean I have 1.5 days to go without a phone!!! But I have an amazing husband, he has left me with his phone. So I may have a phone number from you...I may not, if you don't hear from me, it's not because you are on my "Do not call list" it's because you have been erased from my contacts! Harsh I know, but I STILL LOVE YOU!!  Good NEWS: my phone was 3 weeks shy of the warranty date and so I am getting a replacement!

4 komentāri:

Terra S teica...
Šo komentāru ir noņēmis autors.
Terra S teica...

okay, I can't read Latvian...so the extra comment that isn't there was mine...do you need me to call you on Austin's phone so you have our number?

Jena teica...

I found you guys!! And I didn't know you did scarves and such--fun! Do you have a website? Or do you only do expos?

So good to "see" you and catch up on your life!

Wallace teica...

I only sell scarves at expos...good to see you!