otrdiena, 2007. gada 24. jūlijs

Job ending!

Well, the exciting stuff is beginning to take place. Austin is done with the construction job, and he is now in NM, Monctezuma; getting training on the new IB program the school has been trying to incorporate for the past year. Which means, I am here in SL working :( Oh well, maybe next year if there's a conference, I'll get to go. Instead I get to work my last week here at StoresOnline, Inc. and worry about who is going to take up my spot, and the confusion that is going to be going on. So far, no one has been found (to my knowledge). Next week Austin and I will be going down to GJ to look for our home for the next year or so. I thought it'd be easy, but now, talking with GJ natives, Austin found out there are places in the Mesa County to avoid. So that cuts our options of rentals down, dramatically. Which means, we'll have to change our budget and look for a more expensive place. Sounds as though GJ is an expensive place to live, although on the outside of it, doesn't look like it at all. We'll see what unfolds in the next 2 weeks!!!

2 komentāri:

M. Wallace teica...

I love you so much! I am glad that you are willing to go on this adventure with me!

Anonīms teica...

What a great experience...I just have to say that the difficult things mean the most later on. I've enjoyed living away from family and making my own with my fabulous hubby. Enjoy...I mean it!! ~your cuz, Heather