sestdiena, 2007. gada 18. augusts

The 2nd Week.

Let's just say this week number 2 thing, has been tough. As you all can vouch for me. I applied for the secretarial job, and didn't receive the phone call like promised, so let's just say I was out of commission for about 2 days. Rejection just hurts! By day three, I was getting back to normal, and ready to start the hunt again. I even received a phone call for an interview as an assistant therapist which sounds really fun. Before Austin had gotten home for the night, I had received another phone call and I was offered a different job from the secretarial one. I'd be the copy lady, from what I understand, I would be working 7 hour days, for 172 days, and pay's not that great...nothing to brag about. I didn't quite accept the job, because of the other interview. Well, I went to the assistant therapist interview, and needless to say, the job sounds like a lot of fun. The only problem is that I wouldn't know until the 27th of Aug. whether I get the job or not. I don't think I can wait that long. And if I don't get it, i don't know how long it would take me to come to, and start looking for another job. So I accepted the first job offered. We'll see what is in store for me. If anything, I can apply next year for this other job. Anyways, school starts on Monday, and Austin's classroom is clean and cute. Wish you all could see it!!!

2 komentāri:

Mindy teica...

Take a picture! Before my job at Altiris I think I applied at 100 places, okay, maybe 50 but it was a lot. You can't take the rejection personally. You're perfectly cabable and qualified. So did you get the therapist job? I got a little confused :)

Wallace teica...

I got the secretary job.