
Well, this is sort of what our week last week looked like, our place was a mess. And the idea was to have everything packed Monday, and then move on Tuesday. We had lots of help on Monday, with people helping us move our stuff into the van. Let me tell you, we had that 16 footer packed full of stuff, and then some. I think that's too much stuff for 2 people to own. But then again, it's not that much. So on Tuesday we moved, I got stuck driving the moving van, I didn't have the patience to learn how to drive a stick, so I drove the automatic instead. We then got to GJ around 2:30, signed the lease papers, and started to move in, and we were fortunate enough to have a lot of help there. We spent 2 days moving in and a third day cleaning up what needed to be cleaned. I like our new home, it's a four-plex. We live on the top, there are 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms, we've converted one room into our guest room, and then another in to the study. I kind of lack on the decorating skills, so needless to say, the inside is rather bare. We love our little town that we live in. There's only one grocery store, and it's big enough to meet our needs. There are 3 wards in Fruita, and 1 High School, and a couple of Elementary schools. Austin was at a training for work after 2 days, and his parents showed up. We are in St. George for a "celebration of life" and then we'll go back to regular work. I had an interview today at one of the middle schools, and I applied for a secretarial job, I had a lot of pep talks, and feel pretty confident about the interview, even though I get way nervous, and my face turns red. So if all works out, I'll have a job in 1 week, I'll work full=time, and it may be a sweeter deal than I thought. We'll see what happens!!! Toodles.
2 komentāri:
What's in the box? Glad you arrived safe. You need to get out and start making friends.
Do I sound that pathetic?
Ierakstīt komentāru