otrdiena, 2007. gada 28. augusts

Week Number 3

Well, so far so good. Austin and I seem to have a bit of a schedule down. We go to work Mon-Fri. and then on the weekends we catch up on being ourselves. Needless to say, a lot of that time is spent watching TV. I guess it's our time to relax, before another week, or day of work. Last Saturday Austin had some work to do as a new teacher, so he worked on that, and then we went to a football game for Palisade High, "Go Bulldogs!" We won of course. I think it was strange to attend a football game at 1pm, the hottest time of the day. You should've seen us, I was sprawled out in the sun working on my tan, while Austin was hiding in my shadow. The boy doesn't tan at all, he burns. After about an hour of sunning, it was getting miserably hot, so we made the move and headed to the Press Box. Where we had shade, cold drinks, and chips. It was a smart move, and I'm thinking that I can do these football games.

This next weekend is Labor day, we'll probably spend it in Utah, and then come back Monday to meet my dad and Ivete. We'll show them our little home, and the booming metropolis of Fruita, and maybe if they have time, we'll take them to GJ, and Palisade. It's a quaint little place out here. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a cute place to live. Come and visit!!

1 komentārs:

Kareena Watkins teica...

Angelita! It is good to hear that you are settling in! And Labor Day in Utah sounds fantastic. I miss Utah already...and not doing homework...oh, and my man. Sad we didn't get to come visit you, but I feel the months will fly by and Christmas will be here shortly...