Feel free to critique, I don't have a teacher, so this is better than nothing.


Okay, so I promised mom if she posted her art work, I'd post mine. I have had some time to kind of expand on my talents, I've got a blanket almost done, and I'm working on taking up piano again. I'd love to do pottery, or something, but just looking still.
4 komentāri:
Interesting. I didn't know who the guy was but I figured the gal is you and a bridal photo but then I looked again at the guy and - it's Austin! Way to go. Keep it up.
Very nice...keep doing things! It's so cool to see everyone's talents...now I don't feel too bad when I send pictures of my crafts.
Awesome! I knew the minute I saw the picture that it was Austin! And also you.. I am so tickled that you have gotten back into your art and music and are doing a blanket! You are a great artist! Keep it up..
Love momma
You were always good at drawing. I think that they look good
Ierakstīt komentāru