piektdiena, 2008. gada 3. oktobris

Husband Tag!

What's your husband's name? Austin Bryan Wallace. How long have you guys been married? 1.5 years. How long did you date? 9 months. How old is he? 26. Who eats more sweets? It's about the same, but he's more likely to eat sweets than me, unless it's late at night, then I eat the sweets. Who said "I love you" first? I did. I love you as much as 1/2 a mustard seed. Who is taller? Austin. Who is the better singer? Austin is. Who is smarter? Honestly, he probably is, he has a better memory also...I have more street smarts sometimes, that's why I win most arguments. Who does the laundry? We take turns. Who pays the bills? Austin does. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, me. Who mows the lawn? What lawn? Who cooks dinner? both of us, I will, he will, we do it together sometimes.Who drives? If we are together, it's him 90 percent of the time, when I want to drive, he lets me. Who is the first to say they are wrong? Him. Who kissed who first? He asked me if he could kiss me, and I asked him why? -because it's fun! Who asked out who first? um, he asked me out first. Who wears the pants? He does, but I tell him when to throw the old ones out, and when to get new ones!

2 komentāri:

Terra S teica...

When's his birthday? It's good to see you back to blogging again. Thanks for the phone calls, Angie. I miss you guys.

Holly teica...

sure would be exciting to hear about the new house!! Pictures and stories would do...