sestdiena, 2008. gada 13. decembris

My apologies

It's been 2 months since I've posted anything...and I do have an explanation, but who wants that? Instead I will apologize...I'm sorry. Life these last 2 months have been hectic...I will post pictures, as soon as all my ducks are in a row, but for now you get a watered down version of my life. 2 months ago, almost to the day, Austin and I were going in to sign the papers for our new house...on that same day I had a job interiew that lasted a good hour (not to mention, I was beginning my new job in 3 days that brought me closer to home, and more money, and more hours; so I really didn't need this job, I just thought, what the heck!), we then received a phone call that our apartment was flooding into the unit below us, cRaP! So we rushed home, and bypassed our celebration lunch. We were met with a mess. We immediately moved our furniture, shoved items into boxes, and waited. No one came to vacuum up the water. The first day we slept in our apt. day 2 the clean up crew showed, their machine for some reason was broken, so they had to order in a new part. 10 huge fans went up and blowed all day and all night. Day 3 the cleaning crew had nothing to vacuum up, so the fans kept going for another few days. In the mean time we could not sleep at our apt. so we moved things to our new home, it was a fixer upper! We brought the futon over, a few necessities, and we stayed there since. The futon was not too comfortable, so the next day we slept in our tent, inside the house-I think it was too cold or something. Well, that wasn't going to work, so we got a bed in there, and we have been sleeping pretty since. Stay tuned for more happenings, and pictures!!!

2 komentāri:

Terra S teica...

I can't believe it. THat's crazy how things happen all at the same time and none of them are related and yet, they cause so much stress. I'm happy that you were able to get things sorted out. We are still working on the house bit. It's so stressful!

Crystal teica...

You are such a trooper. But knowing you.... you proabably handled it all so well. You have such a positive attitude. Hope all is well. I haven't heard from you in a while.