
Okay so it's been a while, I know. I haven't done a mass email to even let people know what's going on. Pictures are worth a thousand words right?

You guessed it!!! That's a baby in my belly! I'm 25 weeks right now, and it's been a long 6 months, well, the 1st 4 months were long, these last 2 have been a breeze! We are way excited for the new addition to our family! And to answer all the regular questions...we are waiting to see if it's a boy or a girl. Something about waiting for the surprise makes it so much more exciting. We have one girl name we like, Brynn, and we aren't so sure on boy names. Here are some we kind of liked, but not sold on...Brayan, Tayven, Holden, and Hayden...we're open to suggestions! I think I covered just about everything...hopefully I can post more updates as they come along!

6 komentāri:
I can't even believe it! You have THE CUTEST preggers belly I have seen!!
You look amazing!
Man, it looks like you're almost carrying a baseball, you're so tiny! I hope when it happens to me I don't look like a dinosaur!
You are so beautiful, and I am so excited for you. You will make the best mom ever.....If it's a girl you can always name it after me :D....... I'm so excited for you.
Congratulations...we are totally excited for you. We are 4 days overdue and also waiting to find out if #3 is a boy or a girl. It is definitely worth the wait. You look great and best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy.
That is so wonderful! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby when he/she is born!
Ierakstīt komentāru