I still haven't figured out the blog thing, so my layout is off. Anyways, here's me at 7 months, I think. And my little garden that Austin helped me plant. It'll be bigger next year-promise! Thanks for all the help that I got on how to keep my plants alive-gma, holly, alyssa, and all the other people!
This was taken in Oklahoma, on our trip to help Tyler and Nancy put in a new yard. And most importantly Tyler's pinning on! The food was great, the company was wonderful! We enjoyed ourselves!
We have some yard work to do ourselves, with me being preggers, I only get so much done-like taking pictures of my hard working, sweaty, sunburned husband-He's amazing!
Check out this gate he made himself! The fence in the background is the previous existing-and still existing fence.
And these are our visitors that came to Colorado to see us, it was a fun 4 days! Thanks Brock and Terra! The invitation is open, come by we've got a bed!
I've got 7 weeks left! Ps If you want to attend my baby shower-send me your address: schmegginbabe@yahoo.com It's in July on the 18th!

3 komentāri:
Yeah! She wrote!!!!
I think I check everyones blog at least 2 to 3 times a day... It is so fun to see what you have been doing... Great Fence Austin! I love you guys.
Love
Momma
In your first picture the baby looks pretty low... Are you sure you still have 7 weeks left? You may come early unless my eyes are deceiving me.. Just a thought.
Love,
Momma
Angie! You are such a babe! I LOVE pregger pictures! I didn't take much of myself. But you look wonderful! I'm so excited for you to have some plants in your garden too! Way to go! Be strong, take care of yourself, and enjoy the ride!
Ierakstīt komentāru